How to set High Performance Power Mode in Windows 11
Windows sets a “Balanced” Power Plan by default on all their PCs. They also have “Power Saver” and “High Performance” plans Then many PC manufacturers may even create their own power plans. In today’s discussion we will try to know how to set High Performance Power Mode in Windows 11.
There are many negative performance issues such as audio crackles, dropouts or other issues that many people use High Performance Mode on their PC or laptop to avoid. Let’s know how to set this High Performance Power Mode in Windows 11.
1) First go to Control Panel from search bar
2) Enter System and Security of Control Panel
3) Now find Power Options from the list of System and Security
4) Fill the High Performance box in Power Options
5) Now go to Change Plan Setting on the right side of High Performance section and you can setup your High Performance as needed
Note that this High Performance Mode does not slow down even when your CPU is not in use. Rather it runs at high speed most of the time. This High Performance Mode also increases the brightness of the screen. Also, other components like your Wi-Fi or disk drives may not go into power-saving mode.